More than a month to go before my silver birthday. Yay for another year to celebrate and nay for the fact that I’m turning a year older. Haha, if only age stops at 21.
Anyway, I wanted to share my wishlist just in case you, yes you, are reading this outdated blog of mine and is interested to grant my desires which includes the following:
1. The much coveted Keds sneaks. I’m in dire need of new kicks, really. This could be paired up with anything actually and it’s perfect for me since I love going out with my chums.
2. Watch, preferably Aldo with sets of straps or Michael Kors (wow!). I really need this thing to constantly remind me of time.
3. Wallet. You know, where I place my hard-earned cash. Haha! As if I earn a lot:p
4. Polaroid Camera. I really need this snapper (inclusive of film with nifty designs) for my life. I would love to take snappies of unknown places with it.
5. Knuckle Rings. Probably the cheapest of them all. I don’t know why lately I have that knack for this type of accessory but I guess they’d be really cool in my lil fingers.
There you have it. However, this list isn’t limited to just that, you know, you can gimme a bouquet of tulips, a Forever 21 gift card, GCs or even a mini cooper. Haha, see what I did there? I just spilled some more. :p On a more serious note, it’s not about the gifts you’d be giving me but the thought that you are still there continuously ruining my life, nah, I mean you’re still there… occupying a significant space in mi life.