- I don’t eat corned beef. End of story.
- I’m currently learning how to play the ukulele (finally!). A few years ago, I opted for a guitar, but my tiny fingers couldn’t handle it, so thank God for my good friend, Luy for hearing my plea and giving me a uke as a birthday present. Right now, I can play “All Of Me” by John Legend, “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz, and yas, I can already pluck the “Happy Birthday” song! hahaha! *pats my back*
- I used to paint with acrylics and watercolor back when I was in high school when my dad enrolled me into a short art lessons. Too bad all of my paintings were given to our former housemaid. >_<
- I’m not a sporty type of person BUT I do love adventures! Thus, whenever there’s an opportunity, I always try to at least get out of my comfort zone. Just like recently, I learned billiards hahahaha! It’s not in line of my interest nor my expertise but at least I tried to play it and gahd, I really really had a blast! So far, the most challenging for me was when we went hiking at Pico De Loro and the most remarkable was parasailing in Puerto Galera :D Next target is prolly surfing!
- I stopped drinking sodas since college. However, there are some circumstances that I drink those type of thirst-quenchers due to scarcity of water in a certain resto or food chain (LOL), but most of the time, I can only consume less than half of a glass.
- I prefer short nails. I maintain and trim them short all the time. I just find it neat and I’ve never been able to tolerate even a moderate length of my finger nails.
- I love munching on anything potato except for mashed potato.
- I’ve always wanted a fair skin and I’m scared to get a darker skin tone for some strange reason. I just prefer having a fair skin, that’s just it. :)
- I’m scared of snorkeling! The last time I tried it was in Puerto Galera. I was screaming that time and was so paranoid that I might encounter a jellyfish or get bitten by a piranha or a shark! Haha! What more if it’s scuba diving? But still, I wanted to try it out!
- I’ve been diagnosed with sinusitis ever since I was a kiddo, ergo, I’m allergic to perfume, smoke, and most especially dust. My doctor prescribed me with a lifetime maintenance for it (but I no longer use it XD) & actually advised me to migrate to Japan because Philippines = pollution. LOL.
BA 110-1A Baby G watch, Keds x Kate Spade (‘cos TS sneaks are now too mainstream), Kate Spade passport holder (please re-stock again in Shang or Eastwood ;A;), a red lippie that I can use in any occasion, comfy cardigan in prep of Winter (lol), a reliable wallet. (and a ukulele that is not included in the photo)
Today is a lazy, humid Sunday afternoon and more than a month from now is my birthday. I’m tuning into <inset age here> and I’m not excited about it, haha! I kid.
So here’s another wish list— an ambitious wish list— for my upcoming birthday. You, yes you, my friend, still have the whole month of August to save some money for it. Hashtag assuming.
However, more than these material stuff, I wish happiness, good health and a better career to myself and to the world.Gahd, this blog post is comical now.
On a serious note, I actually couldn’t ask for more because I’ve been blessed pretty much with everything. We live an uneasy life and may have had experienced some mishaps, but then again, what matters was how we were able to surpass it all. Huu~ I may not be that deserving, but God, the King of Kings loves me as His dear princess always in all ways. With that, I am immensely grateful! ;)
I bet it gives you such sheer joy knowing that you’re not required to hit the snooze button of your alarm clock or phone during holidays or just like today, due to the inclement weather brought by #TyphoonGlenda. Isn’t it glorious to sleep 8-hours or so? It’s pretty nice to do few things that aren’t dictated by a corporate entity, well, every once in a while.
Hence, I have here an extremely outdated post that I forgot to publish haha! My bad. Anyway, since I’m quite bored, I decided to finally do something I’ve missed a lot. XD
Disclaimer: Outdated post is outdated. :)
Last March 8, 2014, I had a Saturdate with my family. On that day we wanted to sink our teeth into something different at a place in Marikina where everyone is raving about, and that is none other than Rustic Mornings by Isabelo.
Who would’ve have thought that this enchanting place actually exists in the midst of a city. Upon entering the nook, I just found myself having that gush of excitement with its shabby chic-ish, quirky and rustic decors and the ambience that feels like just a home. The place itself is a feast in the eyes.
Of course, other than that, what I looked forward to was their all-day breakfast offering ranging from waffles to delectable meals with rice. So, here’s what we chowed down at Rustic Mornings:
Chicken finger, salad and waffle. The butter was a great tickle to the palate! :3 And oh, I paired it up with a refreshing and healthy juice—Tropical Blend (papaya, pineapple and orange).
French toast, herbed hash browns and bacon. Gotta love that greasy hashbrown! <3
Beef tapa with rice and that fluffy omelette is a must-try!
Now, it’s time for the obligatory OOTD :):)
White midriff top, skater playsuit from FP Closet, beige doll shoes from Cotton On.
Get this awesomesauce look for an affordable price! Shop and get dolled up at FP Closet! ;) #shamelessplug
So there you have it, I’m officially a foodie now that I get bloated all the time. Thus, I have to tame the bulge as soon as possible or regret it, or not. Pardom the randomness. :P